Editable Employment Verification Letter Template [PDF & Word]
Create an Employment Verification Letter template with ease with LegalSimpli. Secure your rights, streamline processes, and maximize your revenue efficiently.
Feel Safe with LegalSimpli
Enjoy peace of mind because LegalSimpli ensures all customer data is 100% secure.
Unlimited Cloud Storage
Keep your legal files secure and always accesible with LegalSimpli's unlimited document storage.
Experience top-tier costumer support with LegalSimpli, where your statisfaction is our top priority.
Employment Verification Letter Overview
Landlords, creditors, visa officers, and other governmental organizations might request an Employment Verification Letter as part of an application process. This document confirms your employment status in a company, covering details like your job title, salary, and explaining how long you’ve worked there.
Whether you need one for yourself or your employee has asked for an Employment Verification Letter, using our templates to simplify the process will have you filing the paperwork in minutes. These letters are fairly straightforward processes. With a few tips and the right template arsenal of legal documents at your side, you’ll get your letter written in no time. Use our templates to put a professional letterhead or company logo as a finishing touch and confidently send off your Employment Verification Letter.
- An Employment Verification Letter confirms job status, salary, title, and employment period.
- Applying for a loan, new job or rental? Use an Employment Verification Letter.
- An Employment Verification Letter template saves time, ensures completeness, and requires careful review for accuracy.
Your Stories, Our Commitment
How our templates are helping users streamline legal matters
I didn't want to hire an attorney and a coworker told me about how easy and simple was to create legal documents online with LegalSimpli! I was able to do a lease agreement for my apartment fast and easy!
The best legal templates ever! This is as simple as it gets! Love it!
Great product for everyone in need of any legal form. Just browse for the form, fill your information and you're done. You can even add electronic signatures without software downloads or installations. I'm hooked!
I was confused and needed help with a very specific legal template but the customer service was really helpful. Will definitely use it again. Thanks LegalSimpli!
My brothers and I needed a living will for my father and one of them suggested trying LegalSimpli instead of calling a lawyer. It was the best decision ever!
No hidden fees and a very complete product. As an HR professional, I've been using this product to create all our legal forms, including employment verification letters and employment contracts. It maximizes our productivity and saves our company a lot of money on attorneys fees. Highly recommended!
I needed a cohabitation agreement and I didn't want to spend money hiring a lawyer, but LegalSimpli solved my problem. Great product and very easy to use!
I knew nothing related to legal forms but wanted to sell my car. With LegalSimpli I was able to create a very professional car bill of sale without a lawyer.
I love how I can create any legal form in just a few minutes! Keep up the good work!
What is an Employment Verification Letter?
When Do I Need an Employment Verification Letter?
- When applying for a job, a potential employer may request an Employment Verification Letter from your previous employer to confirm your employment history, salary, and job duties.
- If you’re applying for a visa, the embassy or consulate may ask for an Employment Verification Letter to verify your stable job and income.
- Landowners may require an Employment Verification Letter to confirm your employment and income to ensure you can afford the rent.
- Bankers and creditors might request an Employment Verification Letter to confirm salary details.
- A prospective employer might ask for an Employment Verification Letter from your old employer to confirm details about the job position
How To Fill Out a Employment Verification Letter Using Our FREE Wizard Template?
Simplify the process of completing an Employment Verification Letter form
- 1Select your preferred format and color.
- 2Fill in the required information.
- 3Add or request electronic signatures.
- 4Download, print, or send your customized legal document.
Components of an Employment Verification Letter
To ensure that your letter is both professional and effective, be sure to include the following information:
- The employee’s name, job title, and dates of employment
- A statement confirming the employee’s employment status (i.e. full-time, part-time, etc.)
- The employee’s salary or hourly wage
- The reason for the employment verification request (i.e. Rental Application, visa application, etc.)
- Your contact information and signature (if required)
- Your address and any relevant branding